If you’ve had a bad experience in the past or are just not sure which dentist will make you feel comfortable using the best painless treatments available, how do you know who to choose?
When it comes to your mouth and oral health, making the right choice is important:
You want to know that you’re being treated with care and respect.
You’d like a professional, experienced team who have your best interests at heart to make your visit comfortable.
That’s why at Advanced Dental Care Clinic Gold Coast, we want you to feel like a member of our family. Your experience with us is our priority, so we offer you:
- A warm welcome
- Comfy blankets to help you relax, and soothing hot towels after your treatment
- The option of the reassuring presence of our trained Therapy Dogs, Cookie and Marco
- Laser dentistry which offers painless treatments and faster recovery and healing times
- Options to numb and reduce pain including numbing gel and laser numbing
- A tailored approach depending on whether you’re in a hurry or would like us to allow you some time for breaks
- Dr Hisham’s Oral Care System Products to provide you with a completely organic and healthy option for your oral health care
- Our full attention and personalised treatment options
- The best technology that provides the most effective, painless treatment
- Full, reassuring explanation of every step of your treatment
Both your experience and achieving the best results are important to us, so we constantly update our knowledge of the latest technology and treatments. For example:
- We achieve great results using our Fotona Lightwalker Dental Laser , which provides faster, more effective, painless treatment that heals faster.
- We offer Neuromuscular Dentristy which provides the highest level of treatment for jaw pain, headaches and TMD.
- Additionally, FastBraces offer a shorter time frame and more affordable option to correct crooked teeth and create a beautiful smile.
We offer a full range of treatments and a holistic approach that takes care of the health of your jaw, mouth and teeth. Call us now to find out more about experiencing truly gentle, relaxing dentistry. We’d love you to become a member of our family!
Meet the team
Our friendly team are ready to help you enjoy your next dental experience
I’m Dr Ruth, the founder of Advanced Dental Care Clinic. I’m passionate about what I do and making you, and every single patient, feel special. Personally, I’ve experienced a lot of treatment as a patient with multiple surgeries and wearing braces myself. What that means is I understand what it feels like to be in the chair and want to make your visit with us comfortable and relaxing. That’s why I’ve selected a caring team, including my two fully trained therapy dogs, Cookie and Marco.
I’m committed to continuing education which means that you know you’re getting the best of technological advancements in treatment and equipment. To find out more about my background and studies, click here. We look forward to welcoming you into our clinic and our family soon.
Hi I’m Dr Helene, a mum of three who loves working with children and educating them about the importance of dental care. I love helping our patients achieve the smile they’ve been dreaming about. With more than 20 years experience in dentistry including tutoring dental students at Griffith University, I offer a range of dental treatments including cosmetic dentistry, prevention, surgery and making dentures. I look forward to welcoming you to our practice and making your visit a happy one. To find out more about me, click here
Hi I’m Robyn. I joined Dr Parrag and the team at Advanced Dental Care Clinic in 2015. I have worked in the dental industry for many years, and enjoy everything about my job, especially helping patients in need and putting a smile back on their faces. When I’m not at work, I love spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy travel and taking long walks.
My name is Trudy and I love being a Dental Care Co-ordinator at Advanced Dental Care Clinic. I have been working here at this practice since March 2013 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I’ll make sure my patients are comfy, relaxed and feel welcomed each and every time. In my spare moments, I enjoy spending all my time with my family and close friends.
Hi I’m Cookie, a very friendly, happy furball of fluff. I love to play and wag my tail to get your attention. But once it’s time to work, I’ll settle into a lovely nap in your lap and warm your heart with love.
Hi I’m Marco. I’m a sweet, placid boy who loves to cuddle and snuggle. I’ll never refuse a belly rub or good pat, especially behind my soft, floppy ears. I love to settle on your lap and usually take a nap during your treatment to help you relax.